Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words?

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope you're having a great week.

I thought I'd share this photo from my publisher, Harlequin. "A picture is worth a thousand words, but a book that touches your heart is priceless." Personally, I agree 100% with the statement in this photo. I know I have had a lot of books touch my heart and that is certainly a priceless feeling.

One of my favorite novels, which has definitely touched my heart, is Lisa See's Snow Flower and the Secret Fan. I find that women's fiction is what really touches me spiritually when it comes to books.

But, of course, I always love a good paranormal romance with a sweet and romantic happy ending, and I hope that Shadow Hunter (Sept. 2013) can touch someone's heart in a way that is priceless.

So how about you? What's a book that's touched your heart? Please share in the comments.

Til Friday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment