Friday, July 23, 2010

Upcoming Follower Challenge/ Mission Aborted


Well...in case you couldn't tell, my mission to review The Sorcerer's Apprentice was destroyed--courtesy of a Detroit to Orlando flight carrying my in-laws. So I apologize now for not having a review of the movie as I had promised.

But of course, me being the wonderful blogger that I am, I'm going to make it up to you! That's right! You guessed it! That means FREE stuff!

On Monday I will be posting the guidelines of my 100 Follower Challenge. The rules will be simple. If we can get 100 people to follow this blog by a certain date--still to be announced--then I will be giving away some cool freebies to one lucky winner. Who knows, maybe if we get more than a hundred followers, I'll be generous and give prizes to more than one person.

Now since this is a blog about my writing journey and I'll be focusing a lot of attention on book reviews, it seems natural that the prize the lucky winner will receive is a book. So that's exactly what it is.

However, I'm going to leave it up to you, my lovely first followers, to choose what book you would like to see as the prize. It can be any genre--though paranormal is preferred.

So if you would like to have some input, please post what you would like to see in the comments. Til Monday! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment