Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Woohoo Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! In the spirit of our friends over a Cali Cheer Mom, I'd like to talk about what we're thankful for today.

This week I'm thankful for:
--David, my family, and my friends, and my pets
--The partial request I received yesterday
--Kristin, my critique partner, over at Pararomance for her fantastic edits for TFC. She is a plot queen!
--That even though I have to work Christmas Day and New Years Day, I'm getting paid double time.
--The good deals I got when I bought everyone's Christmas presents.
--That Sookie's dog training is going well.
--That I'm fortunate enough to be able to apply for grad school (wish me luck!)

So what are you thankful for this week? Certainly with the holidays around the corner you must have a few things you're thankful for. Before you go, don't forget about the 250 Follower Challenge. It's easy and free to enter and there are cool prizes available. Go check it out!

You won't be hearing from me on Friday since it's Christmas Eve, so I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! And to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays! Til Monday ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaww, thanks! Hope the rewrite is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank you! You're the one helping me =) The rewrite is going really well. I think once I finish the few more tweaks I want to do, it will be WAY better. I read what I have so far to David and he said that he thinks he sounds much more like the beginning of a published novel now, so let's hope his opinion is a sign of good things to come hahaha. Once I tweak it to where the car chase isn't happening in the first 15 pages lmao, it will be good to go. As it is right now, it rushes into things and I think the reader would be like "whoa! what's happening" but not in a good way. But if I can draw out the graduation and the time before they leave for the airport a little more, then it will be great.

    ReplyDelete