Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth of July, everyone!

After a long hiatus, I am finally back on my game and ready to return to blogging! I send loads of apologies your way for not being able to balance the blog on top of my hectic life. But the crazy waves of homework and other obligations are over--I'm free!

With my undergrad degree finished, RWA Nationals over, and my latest manuscript complete and on submission with many agents, I'm ready to dive back into the world of blogging full swing.

So make sure you stay tuned in as my regular posts will resume on Wednesday. We're going to have a series of posts all about the RWA National conference and I have lots of free books (signed by the author!) that I am soon going to give away. We also have our one-year blogoversary coming up! So don't forget to stop back in!

Happy 4th! Til Wednesday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment