Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Blog Hop

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you all had a great day! I know this post is coming a little late in the evening. Let me just say that I love you all for bearing with my more sporadic posts lately. Things have been hectic and I promise, cross my heart hope to die, that come the beginning of January, I will be back on a regular posting schedule.

Until then, keep your eyes open for more posts and if you want something to entertain you in the meantime, you can go check out the group blog I'm a part of: Kiss and Tell YA. You can find me there writing as Kaiti Ballenger and also enjoy all the other wonderful YA authors. Now, onto the hop! Don't forget to weigh in with your answer to the hop question in the comments section.

Q: Keeping with the Spirit of Giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and if you could, you would buy it for all of your family and friends?

My answer: I would give everyone a copy of Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games. Though it's not my favorite book (it's one of my fav, just not THE fav), I feel like it's a book that almost anyone could enjoy. And yes, if I had the means, I would buy it for all my friends and family.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I just got the Hunger Games from the library and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen--It is a fantastic book! Love the series. The first book is my favorite though, and I'm Team Peeta all the way. =) Thanks for following, both on the blog and on Twitter! If you like, check out the FB page as well and the writing I do under my married name, Kaiti Ballenger. Have a great weekend and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, Hunger Games? YES PLEASE. Could you have made a more perfect pick?

    It's an amazing book and series. Like Nineteen Eighty-Four for a new generation, says I! I love the message inherent in them (political abuse, human rights, the lengths we'll go to for entertainment), but I mean, aside from that, they're enormously entertaining.

    AND OH MY GOODNESS, YOU'RE READING A WRINKLE IN TIME? I think I love you. One of my absolute favourite books growing up.

    New follower :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah--Yes, Hunger Games is pretty darn amazing, and you're right, it is somewhat like the 1984 of our generation and I like the message behind the story as well. And yep, I'm reading A Wrinkle in Time. Just at the part where they go through the very first wrinkle with Ms. Whatsit, Ms. Which, and Ms. Who. And if you love me so much ;-) then follow my Twitter and FB page as well, so you can receive updates about the blog and my writing. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for following! Have a great weekend! And happy holidays! =)

    ReplyDelete