Thursday, July 26, 2012

Never Ending Reading List???

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I apologize that this post is a day late, but I promise it won't be a dollar short ;-)

I thought I would share with you a lovely little graphic made by my publisher Harlequin. Tah dah!


This got me thinking about my own seemingly-never-ending reading list. So I thought I'd share my own current reading list.

PRINT                                                                        
1. Night Pleasures--Sherrilyn Kenyon                  
2. The Girl in the Steel Corset--Kady Cross     
3. North of Need--Laura Kaye                                
4. The Darkest Night--Sherrilyn Kenyon              
5. Night Embrace--Sherrilyn Kenyon                    
6. Men of the Otherworld--Kelly Armstrong        
7. Sword of Darkness--Sherrilyn Kenyon              
8. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan--Lisa See      
9. Crave--J.R Ward                                                                    
10. Blood Trinity--Sherrilyn Kenyon and Diana Love


 NOOK
1. Red--Kate SeRine
2. All the Flowers in Shanghai--Duncan Jepson
3. A Touch of Dead--Charlainne Harris 
4. Fallen--Lauren Kate
5. Linger--Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Book Thief
7. Grave Witch--Kalayna Price
8. Weird Girls Novella--Cecy Robson
                                                         

Phew! A LONG list! And that's just the very beginning of it! Not even including schoolbooks. Can you see I'm trying to get caught up on my Sherrilyn Kenyon reading? Lol!

How about you: what's your TBR list? Share it with us in the comments! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment