Friday, October 5, 2012

Follow Friday #117

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm sure you're all glad it's the weekend! And the weekend means, it's time for some blog hopping. So please hop on over to Parajunkee's View or Alison Can Read, and hop around to some new blogs. You can also participate in the social media hop as well! So have fun and check out my answer to the weekly blog hop question below.
http://sonythebooklover.com/wp-content/gallery/cache/256__520x440_follow-friday-1.jpg
This week's question:

What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

My Answer: I started blogging and continue to blog in hope of drumming up a fan base for my writing. The first novel in my debut paranormal romance series, Shadow Hunter (Execution Underground, #1), releases in September 2013 with Harlequin's single-title HQN line. I hope that my blog will earn it some attention =) Check out my Goodreads link on the sidebar to read more about it ;-)

Check back on Monday! Cheers ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your book!! It sounds great! Hope you have a great week :)
    NInja Girl

    ReplyDelete