Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pure Genius

Greetings loved ones, let's take a journey! Alright, so forgive me for quoting Snoop Dogg for my opening line, but I just love that California Girls song.

Anyways, today's post is going to be rather short and sweet, since I'm going to spend quite some time tonight sprucing up our dear little blog. That's right! All those little "coming soon" signs on the pages are going down and being replaced with sheer awesomeness. The giveaway vault will also be updated with book cover pictures and links to the book descriptions. Woot! Maybe that will entice you to bring more followers in. Maybe? Just a little? Ah...we'll just have to see.

So I'm sure if you read my last post, you've heard this before. But I'm going to say it again! Donald Maass is a pure genius! The further I go through his book, the more I am convinced--and no, I'm not getting paid to endorse this, but I very well should be with all the praises I've been singing.

At first, part of me wanted to keep this amazing little secret to myself, but being as cool as I am, I decided to share. So this is me announcing to all your authors, writers, and aspiring writers out there: YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BOOK! It's fabulous.


So that's all for today, folks! Check back later tonight for the updates and don't forget to spread the word about the 100 Follower Challenge! The more times you tweet or post, the more entries you get! We're getting there slowly, but surely. We've got a quarter of what we need now! Woot! Til Friday! Peace ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment