Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Break!

It's coming! It's coming! It's almost here!!!! That's right, you read the title correctly. Fall Break is almost here! And what does that mean to Stetson students? A long weekend of freedom! Yay!


Seriously though, I unfortunately don't get very much of a Fall Break. Break starts on Thursday and ends Sunday. Considering that I usually only have one class on Thursday and none on Friday, I'm only missing one class. I still have work on Thursday night. I still have work on Saturday and Sunday. So all I get for break is one class less--as class which only takes one single hour out of my day.


You might be asking right about now: if you don't really get that much of a break, why are you so excited, Kaiti?

Well, dear reader, the reason I am so excited is because Fall Break means we're over half way through the semester, and the end of this semester is especially significant for me. You see, this is my last extremely rigorous semester (academically that is). My next semester, my final semester, will be significantly easier since the majority of classes I'll be taking are creative writing courses, and of course, we all know how much I love that.


So this is my celebrating and doing a little happy dance over the arrival of Fall Break! But I'd like to know, what are you looking forward to or when are you getting a much needed and deserved break.


Don't forget to check out the Breast Cancer Awareness post. You can access it by clicking the link or the pink ribbon below. I'll be mentioning it the whole month of October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Til Wednesday! ;-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment