Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Permission to Write Badly

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope all of you are having a great week. I'm nearly finished with my exams. Woo hoo! After a fifteen page paper, a final portfolio edit, and a final exam on the works of Dante Aligheri, all I have left is two five page papers and an edit on my short fiction stories. It sounds like a lot, but you have no idea how relieved I am that I have only that left.

Since I've been so busy with finals, I'm going to do another quick post. I promise I will make up for it on Friday with my review of the Nocturne Bites novella, After the Kiss by Michele Hauf.

What I want to share with you is a blog post link. A friend and fellow RWA member from my chapter posted this on the chapter loop and I wanted to share it with all my fellow writers and blog followers. So, here it is. I hereby grant you Permission to Write Badly.

Til Friday ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment