Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Romance Dominates Ebook Market

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Still enjoying my break and getting lots of writing done. I've been a very happy girl =)

I'm going to make today's post quick since I have a full day ahead of me. This is an interesting piece of market news that I found this week. In an article last week, New York Times announced that romance novels are dominating the ebooks market.

Now I can't say I'm surprised by this. Romance readers are known for their devotion to the authors they read and they are often the most prolific consumers--romance is one of the bestselling genres and readers of romance will quickly go through book after book after book.

Check out the article HERE and see for yourself. Also, make sure you check back in on Friday. I'll be announcing the prizes for a 250 follower challenge! Til then ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment