Friday, September 16, 2011

Blog Hop!

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you all had a great week! I apologize for being on hiatus. School has started again and on top of that I'm still knee-deep in edits. But I am back today with our regular blog hops! Onward!

Blog Hop Link: http://crazy-for-books.com/2011/09/book-blogger-hop-916-919.html

Today's blog hop question is:

As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?

My answer: I just always introduce myself professionally and try to stick to interesting things that I would like to know about a particular author or blogger. It's pretty straight forward.

How about you? If you have a blog, how do you introduce yourself in your profile? And if you're a reader, what do you want to see in a bloggers introduction?

Have a great weekend! Til Monday! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Just popped over from Crazy for books to say hi. So, hi! My answer to this question can be found here ---> http://peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/2011/09/theres-whole-lotta-hopping-goin-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for following, everyone! Have a great weekend! =D

    ReplyDelete