Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Blog Hop

Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you're all ready for the three day weekend! Today we have our regular blog hop.  Go ahead and hop from blog to blog. Have at it!

And if you didn't check in earlier this week, make sure you check out the debut of my new Author Website and also our latest review: Sherrilyn Kenyon's Fantasy Lover Review. Have a great weekend! Til Tuesday! ;-)

Blog Hop!!!

Crazy-for-Books Blog Hop Question: "What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season --a particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation?

My answer: I'm looking forward to quite a few things--here they are, not in order of importance. First: my 21st birthday, which just so happens to be on September 10th! Second: making more plans for my wedding in March. Third: my first graduate school residency at Spalding University in November, and what I'm looking forward to most of all....my book being on submission with my agent and possibly being picked up by publishers! Woo hoo! Fingers crossed!

So what about you? What's your answer to this week's question?

3 comments:

  1. Kristin--Thanks for stopping by and for following! Have a good labor day! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoveYAlit--Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for following! If you love YA lit, check out my author website www.kaitlynschulz.com Have a good week! =)

    ReplyDelete