Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year Blog Hop!

Hey, everyone! Hope you all have had a great week and that your new year will start out great! We have our New Year's blog hop below! Have fun hopping from blog to blog!


Q: The New Year is here — and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog? And if you're not a blogger, what are your new year's resolutions?

A: I plan on revising my book review schedule so it's more stable. I also plan on cross-promoting my blog posts at Kiss and Tell YA, where I write as Kaiti Ballenger. And lastly, I'd like to get a wider array of guest authors to do posts and interviews.

4 comments:

  1. New follower dropping by to say hi. :) Hope you have a lovely new year and good luck with working on the blog aims. :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great resolutions! Good luck with them :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! And Happy New Year! I am a new follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam--Thanks for following! Thanks! Hope you have a happy new year and good luck with your blog goals as well!

    Jessica--Thanks! Good luck to you too!

    momto8--Thanks! Happy New Year to you too! And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete