Friday, January 13, 2012

Social Blog Hop and Follow Friday












Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you had a great week! We're participating in two hops today! Our regular Friday blog hop and Parajunkee's new social media hop. Enjoy!

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

A: For me, I don't really listen to music too extensively--not like I did when I was a teen anyway. However, when I'm writing one band that I frequent over and over is One Republic. Love their music! Very inspiring!

4 comments:

  1. Don't know why the post showed up in all caps. Sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. One Republic is very popular. I should listen to them more. I like them.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit that I don't listen to music too often either!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alison--I really enjoy listening to them while I write, especially for my YA books.

    Chrissie--The main reason I don't is because I don't have time lol. I was really into music as a teen though.

    ReplyDelete