Friday, September 28, 2012

Follow Friday #116

Happy Friday, everyone! I'm sure you're all glad it's the weekend! And the weekend means, it's time for some blog hopping. So please hop on over to Parajunkee's View or Alison Can Read, and hop around to some new blogs. You can also participate in the social media hop as well! So have fun and check out my answer to the weekly blog hop question below.
http://sonythebooklover.com/wp-content/gallery/cache/256__520x440_follow-friday-1.jpg
This week's question:

What's the biggest word you've seen used in a book lately - that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition and book too.

My Answer: Honestly, I can't think of the last time I had to stop and look up a word while reading lol. Not only am I a writer, but I have a B.A in English, am almost finished with my Masters in Writing, and actually am a paid English tutor for high school students, so I have a pretty expansive vocabulary.

Check back on Monday for an awesome announcement! Cheers ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment