Monday, October 18, 2010

Post-poned Review

Happy Monday, everyone! I only have time to throw up a quick message. Please forgive me, I feel like the world's worst book blogger, but I'm going to postpone the review until later on in the week. I want to give it proper justice and since today is the first day back to school after Fall Break, I don't have an adequate amount of time to devote to writing the review. I promise promise promise that I will have it up this week. Hopefully on Wednesday! So please check back because it WILL be here. 

However, as I slave away at a never-ending pile of homework, I'd like to hear what all of you have been reading lately. What's been plucked off your bookshelf to rest in your hot little hands? Or what book is your most recent download on your ereader? Do you recommend it?

Have a great day, everyone! Please comment ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaitlyn,

    I'll look for your review this week...I am reading The False Friend by Myla Goldberg..almost done...and The Warden by Anthony Trollope for my classics challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bookgirl--Glad you'll check back for the review. School has been kicking my butt. It seems like all the huge projects come at once. Are the books you're reading any good? What genres are they? =) Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete